- @SCBranch Easter Schedule Alert 4/13-4/17 - Due to the Easter Holiday and the Y Inservice Day, the following schedule changes will occur: State College Branch is closed on Sunday, April 16 No Child Watch on Thursday(13th), Friday (14th) and Monday (17th). Pickleball Schedule: Thursday AM – Same, PM – 12:00pm to 2:15pm @ Small Gym Friday AM – Same, PM – […]
- State College Rock Climbing Policy Change (if you climb, please read) - YMCA OPEN ROCK CLIMBING CHANGES STARTING THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2017 **Open Rock Climbing participants, please make note of the following changes to climbing operations: You or someone with you must be certified to belay to participate in open climbing. In order to facilitate these changes, the YMCA will provide FREE belay certification training during Open […]
- What happens when we have bad weather at the Y - Check out your branches Inclement Weather Policies: State College Branch Inclement Weather Policies Moshannon Valley Branch Inclement Weather Policies Penns Valley Program Center Weather Policies Bellefonte Branch Inclement Weather Policies
- Newsletters - The Y offers so much more than just a place to workout: our youth programs help children develop into successful young adults; wellness programs support individuals of all ages and abilities on their journey to healthy living; and our social responsibility initiatives improve our community through cooperation and collaboration. In order to keep you informed with current and up-to-date information on activities at the YMCA, we will be emailing a newsletter each month about upcoming events and activities. We will also post all of the information you need on our website, mobile app, and printed materials available at the Member Services Desk.
- THE YMCA OF CENTRE COUNTY JOINS OTHER PENNSYLVANIA YMCA’S IN OFFERING RECIPROCAL MEMBERSHIPS - Another great reason to belong to the YMCA! As a benefit of a YMCA membership, bring your membership card and photo ID and enjoy free access to almost every Y in Pennsylvania. So get out and explore Pennsylvania and stay connected to the Y!