|The Healthways SilverSneakers® Fitness Program is an innovative health, exercise and wellness program helping older adults live healthy, active lifestyles.||
Your SilverSneakers fitness membership includes:
- Use of any YMCA of Centre County recreation facility (Bellefonte, Moshannon Valley & State College)
- Use of any Branch’s fitness centers.
- Free orientation on all fitness equipment.
- Use of three swimming pools (a therapeutic pool and two recreation pools).
- Personal training available (dryland and aquatic)--additional fee applies.
- Adult recreation basketball and volleyball.
- FREE use of climbing walls during designated hours.
- FREE childwatch service at designated times.
- Discounted and many free programs for adults, kids and families.
- Certified and friendly staff to help you.
- FREE members-only and community events.
- Membership to the largest human service organization in the world.
- Access to other Y's when traveling. Subject to Y's AWAY (Always Welcome at YMCAs) Policy.
Most important, your membership is available to you at little or no cost through your health plan. Regular participation in SilverSneakers can help you build muscular strength, improvejoint mobility and increase cardiovascular endurance, leading to improved health andgreater independence.
Unlock the door to greater independence and a healthier life with SilverSneakers. Health plans around the country offer our award-winning program to people who are eligible for Medicare or to group retirees.
Moshannon Valley, 814-342-0889
State College, 814-237-7717