JOURNEY CAMP (Grade 1-2)
ADVENTURE CAMP (Grades 3-4)
QUEST CAMP (Grades 5-6)
Summer camp offers many benefits- new experiences, a sense of community and lasting friendships. Our unique summer camp program continues our high quality standards by providing children with an outside experience they will remember forever. Summer camp is held outdoors at Governor’s Park, with rain sites at the YMCA and the Bellefonte Elementary School.
Throughout the day children can choose from a variety of activities that include art, group games, creative dramatics, music, dance, cooking and team building. The children swim at Kepler Pool every day except Wednesday. We take field trips or provide special day activities every Wednesday.
The children are provided breakfast and an afternoon snack daily, parents provide a packed lunch.
- Arts and Crafts
- Science Experiments
- Team Building
|SUMMER SCHOOL AGE PROGRAM||DAILY RATE||5 DAYS|
|Part Time (less than 5 hrs)||$30.00||$120.00|
FEES AND PAYMENTS
All contracted days in the agreement must be paid whether or not the child attends. This is necessary in order to maintain a high quality program at the lowest possible cost. Fees and Payment policy are as follows.
- Payments must be made by the Friday prior to care. Payments are to be made at the YMCA Member Service Desk or at one of the off site programs. MasterCard and Visa is accepted at the YMCA only.
- Delinquent payments of more than 2 weeks may result in the termination of care.
- A $2.00 per day late fee will be charged for late payments.
- A $5.00 fee will be charged when a school age child is sent without a lunch.
- A $1.00 per minute fee will be charged if a child is picked up after 6:00pm.
Summer camp will run from Monday, June 6th through Wednesday, August 24th this year.
Heather Heckman, Early Care & Education Director