2017 Upcoming Inline Hockey Leagues/Programs
Spring Season Dates – Starts March 13
- Register Team Online
- 4-5wk league
- Register as team of 6-8 skaters with own goalie
- $100 per team
- Each player will need to sign liability waiver before playing.
Summer League Dates – Starts June 6
- Individual Registration Online
- Tuesday, June 6 – Thursday, July 27 (includes pool play & playoffs, weather permitting)
- Registration deadline: Monday, May 22
- Equipment required: helmet, shin pads, gloves, skates, stick.
*Scorekeepers and refs needed. Please contact Josh at [email protected].
What’s our league like?
Our hockey leagues are played in our outdoor in-line hockey rink. Our league games take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays. To participate in the YMCA league players must be at least 14 years old and provide your own helmet, shin pads, gloves, skates, & stick. Players may register individually or by team. Registration can be done online (see above link) or at the State College YMCA. Game jerseys are included in registration fee for skaters. Goalies will play for free but must provide their own jersey and sign a waiver. Questions or to request a team, contact Josh at [email protected].
Congrats to Team Blue for winning the 2016 Summer League Championship!!