For Ages 2 Months & Up
Monday - Thursday Evening child watch: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday child watch: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
There will be NO daytime child watch on Wednesday 3/27, Thursday 3/28,
Friday 3/29 or Monday 4/1. There WILL be evening child watch on Wednesday
3/27, Thursday 3/28 and Monday 4/1.
Caring staff watch your children while you workout at the YMCA. This free service is available to those holding family memberships. The Child Watch program is an unstructured, basic babysitting service.
Ages 2 Months to 1 Year - 1 Hour Limit
Ages 1 Year & Up - 2 Hour Limit
State Clollege Branch Child Watch Policies
- Child Watch is available to members who have children over the age of 2 months. If the child is under a year of age then they are permitted to use the program for an hour. If the child is over the age of 1 they can use the program for up to 2 hours.
- Child Watch staff are not permitted to do any diapering of a child.
- Child Watch staff can use their judgement to asses if a child is too distraut to utilize the service and if the child is too sick to utilize the service.
- There are volunteer opportunities to work in Child Watch during the day from 8:30-1:30…we can accept up to 2 volunteers and it is up to the volunteers to pick their availability.
- Hours are subject to change—watch babysitting board for updates.
- There is no daytime child watch on SCASD in-service days, or SCASD snow days
- There is no Saturday child watch on home Penn State football days
- Child watch hours may vary during holiday seasons. Please check the child watch board, or call the Y for more information.