State College Alerts:
- Beginning Monday, September 26, we will begin some minor renovations, which may impact part of the lobby and main hallway. All areas of the facility will still be accessible.
- The 11 AM Body Pump class on Sunday will be CANCELLED October 2. We apologize for any inconvenience.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES - ASSOCIATION WIDE
- Face coverings are optional.
- Children enrolled in child care programs will follow guidelines set forth by the Department of Human Services.
- If you feel sick, have had a fever in the last 72 hours, or believe you were exposed to COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please refrain from entering our facilities.
- While in our facilities, we encourage you to practice social distancing (of 6 feet or more) as much as possible.
- Members are encouraged to sanitize regularly throughout their YMCA visits to help keep themselves and others safe. Hand sanitation stations have been installed throughout the facilities.
- High-touch surfaces, including light switches, the front desk counter, door handles, and table tops will be disinfected regularly.
- Some doors may remain open to limit the need to touch door handles.
PROGRAMMING MODIFICATIONS - ASSOCIATION WIDE
- A complete schedule of programs and classes available at each branch can be found here.
- Child Watch is only offered at select branches at this time.
FITNESS CENTER USE - ASSOCIATION WIDE
- All equipment should be wiped down before AND after use.
- Y staff will disinfect all equipment each night after closing.
Inclement Weather Policies
Occasionally, weather impacts our ability to hold regularly scheduled programs or events. Check out your branch's Inclement Weather Policy for information on how decisions about weather-related closures or cancellations are made. Important alerts regarding class schedules, program cancellations, branch closures, and more will be posted below.