There will be NO OPEN SWIM on Saturday, May 14 and Saturday, May 21 due to a lifeguarding class scheduled to take place in the pool.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
Per guidance from local health officials and the CDC, a few important guidelines and operational changes are listed below. Please keep in mind, these guidelines are subject to change based on new information or additional guidance from health officials.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES - ASSOCIATION WIDE
Please be mindful of the following important COVID-19 safety policies to meet operating guidelines set forth by state and local officials. These are subject to change.
- Children enrolled in child care programs will follow guidelines set forth by the Department of Human Services.
- If you feel sick, have had a fever in the last 72 hours, or believe you were exposed to COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please refrain from entering our facilities.
- While in our facilities, everyone should practice social distancing (of 6 feet or more) as much as possible.
- We ask that everyone sanitize their hands regularly throughout their YMCA visits to help keep themselves and others safe. Hand sanitation stations have been installed throughout the facilities.
- High-touch surfaces, including light switches, the front desk counter, door handles, and table tops will be disinfected regularly.
- Some doors may remain open to limit the need to touch door handles.
PROGRAMMING MODIFICATIONS - ASSOCIATION WIDE
- Outdoor class options will be offered as much as possible.
- A complete schedule of programs and classes available at each branch can be found here.
- Child Watch is only offered at select branches at this time.
FITNESS CENTER USE - ASSOCIATION WIDE
- All equipment should be wiped down before AND after use.
- Y staff will disinfect all equipment each night after closing.
Inclement Weather Policies
Occasionally, weather impacts our ability to hold regularly scheduled programs or events. Check out your branch's Inclement Weather Policy for information on how decisions about weather-related closures or cancellations are made. Important alerts regarding class schedules, program cancellations, branch closures, and more will be posted below.