- Visit the app store on your smartphone.
- Search YMCA of Centre County or click the link below if you’re viewing this page from a mobile device.
- Download the app to your mobile device.
- Open the app and click the “Login” button at the bottom of the screen. You can click “Skip and explore”, but you will not have access to many of the features available to YMCA members.
- Enter the email address or phone number associated with your member account. If you’re not sure what that is, please stop by the front desk or email [email protected].
- Enter your password.
- If you’ve used our program registration system before to sign up for events or programs online, you likely already have a password. Enter this now.
- If you’ve never signed up for a YMCA program online, create a new password.
- You’re ready to use the app! Set up your profile and browse the features available.
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected].
Mobile App Features:
YMCA of Centre County members can elevate their fitness experience with this new mobile app! It’s your all-in-one platform to easily monitor your workouts, track progress, and achieve your fitness goals with engaging insights and motivation.
This new mobile app offers a wide array of features, including:
- Workout Tracking: seamlessly capture all of your workout data from gym equipment or manually enter it.
- Training Plans: optimize your workouts with personalized plans provided by your personal trainer.
- Activity Levels: stay motivated with encouraging milestones as you progress to higher levels.
- Schedules: manage class schedules with ease to keep yourself on track.
- Program Registration: register for programs right from your mobile device.
- Facility Alerts: subscribe to receive important alerts regarding class cancellations, facility closures, etc.
- PLUS SO MUCH MORE!
Using The Mobile App:
- Click here to review videos/tips for navigating our new mobile app.
If you have any questions or need assistance downloading/using the app, please email [email protected].