Saturday, June 19, 2021
Race Start @ 8:30am
Check-in Opens @ 7:00am
Distances: 1 Mile Fire Road Run – 15 Mile Gravel Bike – 3 Mile Trail Run
Get out and explore nature with us in 2021! Join the YMCA of Centre County this summer in our first annual Colyer Lake Duathlon. The event start/finish line are at the corner of Treaster Kettle Road and Lake Road in Potter Township, PA, on the edge of Rothrock State Forest. The race will start with a 1 mile out & back run West on Treaster Kettle Road. Participants will then switch to their bikes and head out South on Lake road and ride up into Rothrock on Boal Gap Road. After they finish their 15 mile gravel ride back at the same transition zone, riders will hop off and head out for one more run. This time the run will head out on Lake Rd to the bottom of the hill by the bridge and hop on the Colyer Lake trail in a clockwise loop. Runners will finish the trail and head back up Lake Road one more time to finish at the transition zone.
- A special thank you to the Kistler Family for allowing the YMCA of Centre County use their property for parking and hosting the transition zone and start/finish line.
- All proceeds will benefit the YMCA of Centre County.
- Porta-Johns provided at transition zone.
- 1 water station located at North Colyer Lake Parking lot with water bottles.
- Individual Participant – Early $65 – Regular $70 – Late $80
- 2 Person Team Captain – Early $75 – Regular $80 – Late $90
- 2 Person Team Partner – Registration & Waiver
- 3 Person Team Captain – Early $85 – Regular $90 – Late $95
- 3 Person Team Partner – Registration & Waiver
- Note: 1 person per team (Captain) will pay entry fee and teammates will sign up as ‘Partner(s)’ with no fee.
- Registration dates:
- Early – Before April 15
- Regular – April 16 – May 30
- Late – June 1 through Race Day
If you would like to volunteer, please contact me at [email protected].
- 1 Mile Run (Map Link)
- 15 Mile Gravel Bike (Map Link)
- 3 Mile Run (Map Link)
- Start/Finish & Transition Zone (Map pdf)
As we close in on the race date, we will follow CDC and local guidelines for the current conditions in the county. Any updates will be posted here and sent out in emails to registrants, as race day approaches.
Timing will be done by Falcon Race Timing.