- This event has passed.
Adult Co-Ed Quads Volleyball Tournament
8:00 AM START TIME – TEAMS ARRIVE AT 7:30 AM
STATE COLLEGE YMCA
$100 PER TEAM
Join us for this Co-Ed Quads Volleyball Tournament at the State College YMCA. Each team must include at least one female and one male on the court at all times. Masks will be required both on and off the court. Additional information will be provided upon registration.
For more information, contact Annie Dombrowski at [email protected].
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Once you click on the registration link above, you’ll be prompted to enter your email.
- If an existing non-member or member account is found, skip to step 6. If an existing non-member or member account isn’t found, you’ll be provided with the option to sign up. You’ll need to be in our membership system as a non-member or member in order to register for this program, so click on the sign up button to proceed with registration.
- When choosing your location, select the Bellefonte YMCA.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and click the non-member option for FREE.
- Continue setting up your account by choosing a username and password and entering your contact information. This information is necessary for liability purposes.
- Select the member you wish to sign up to participate and complete the registration by following the prompts on the screen.
- Be sure to let the event organizer know the names of all the players on your team. You can do so by emailing: [email protected].