- This event has passed.
May 18, 2019 @ 8:00 am - May 24, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Come try the Y for FREE during our Community Appreciation Week from May 18-24. In addition to free access to YMCA facilities, classes (classes already at full capacity are an exception), and other programs, check out some other branch-specific offerings below.
All classes and personal training sessions are open for anyone to try for free. Click here to view a full schedule.
The aquatics programs and open swim times below are also open to the community (subject to change if the pool is not open yet).
- M/W/F: Water Walking from 8:30 am-9:30 am
- M/W/F: Slow and Easy/Volleyball from 10:30 am-11:45 am
- TUE/TH: Aquacise from 10:30 am-11:30 am
- M-F: Lap Swim from 12:00 pm-1:00 pm
- M-F: Open Swim from 3:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Saturday: Open Swim from 1:00 pm-2:45 pm
- Sunday: Open Swim from 1:30 pm-3:30 pm
State College Branch:
- Various giveaways throughout the week
- Coffee Talk event on May 22 from 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Those who sign up as a new member during this week can choose between one month of FREE Unlimited Classes OR four FREE 30-minute personal training sessions
**Please note that the State College Branch will not provide Child Watch services to those who are not members during community week.**
Moshannon Valley Branch:
- Saturday, May 18th Music Fest
- Sunday, May 19th Touch a Truck at the P.O. Middle School
- Monday, May 20th “Beware the Pickle” – Come out and try pickleball at the YMCA for FREE
- Thursday, May 23rd Open House for Summer Programs at the YMCA and obstacle course with prizes
- Saturday, May 25th Black Moshannon 5K Run/Walk & 10K Race
Penns Valley Branch:
- Special breakfast snacks Monday, May 20 from 8:30 am to 11:00 am
- Smoothies on Thursday, May 23
- Free classes all week!
- Bring a friend to Tiny Tigers and Little Dragons
- Drawing for Y prizes each day