- This event has passed.
December 9, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
CenClear Child Services Building – 1633 Philipsburg-Bigler Highway, Philipsburg, PA
YMCA of Centre County’s Anti-Hunger Program will host a Food Summit event on Friday, December 9.
Breakout sessions will be held throughout the day with discussions on starting a food program, supply chains, sustaining a program, rural anti-hunger, building partnerships, and volunteer recruitment. Following the breakout sessions, there will be a Q&A session. During the morning session, a model program used to combat hunger will be introduced. There will be a 90-minute break for lunch – you may leave the facility or bring a lunch with you.
- U.S. Representative Glenn T. Thompson
- PA State Representative H. Scott Conklin
- Samuel Chasin, Sr. Manager, Youth Development Partnerships & Policy, Government Relations & Policy
- Michelle Stiner, Executive Director, Central PA Community Action
- Mel Curtis, YMCA of Centre County Anti-Hunger Program Director