The YMCA Baseball/Softball Complex offers two full-size batting cages with baseball and softball pitching machines. Floor surface is turf covered. Participants must bring their own bats and balls are available at the front desk. Facility offers space in the middle for pitching practice.
Individual Cage Rentals
The following pricing is for one person only. To add an additional person, add $5.00 each with a maximum of three (3) individuals.
|Cage||Length of Time||Member Price||Non-Member Price|
|One Cage Rental||30 Minutes||$25.00||$40.00|
|One Cage Rental||60 Minutes||$45.00||$75.00|
|Package||Sessions||Length of Time||Member Price||Non-Member Price|
|Single Deal||One Cage – 5 Sessions||30 Minutes||$100.00||$160.00|
|Double Deal||One Cage – 5 Sessions||60 Minutes||$180.00||$300.00|
|Triple Deal||One Cage – 10 Sessions||30 Minutes||$225.00||$360.00|
|Home Run Deal||One Cage – 10 Sessions||60 Minutes||$405.00||$675.00|
|Package||Number of Cages||Length of Time||Price|
|Rookie 60||One Cage||60 Minutes||$80.00|
|Rookie 90||One Cage||90 Minutes||$120.00|
|MVP 60||Two Cages||60 Minutes||$150.00|
|MVP 90||Two Cages||90 Minutes||$220.00|
Rates will apply if you are using the facility for hitting or pitching. You are required to register and pay at the front desk of the main YMCA building prior to entering the Complex. At that time, you will receive a key to enter the building. Once your scheduled time is complete you must exit the cage.
If you reserve a time slot, you are liable for the cost of the time reserved. This must be paid prior to using the facility or your next scheduled time will be forfeited.
You are responsible for any and all damages caused by you or anyone that you bring in. If you fail to report any damages it will show up on the surveillance tape and your privileges will be revoked, and the YMCA will pursue reimbursement through legal avenues.
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 9 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Sunday 12pm – 4:30 PM
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR CANCELLATIONS
- You are not permitted to hit or throw into the walls.
- You must wear a helmet at all times.
- No tobacco use is permitted in the facility.
- Put all trash in the containers.
- No spitting of sunflower seeds on the floor.
- There must be one adult coach for every 8 players if renting as a team. No unsupervised children are permitted in the facility at any time. Coaches are responsible for their players using the facility at all times.
- This facility is available due to the support of Curt & Tracy Bryan and fundraising raffles for the facility. The Moshannon Valley YMCA is honored to have a facility that offers the opportunity for athletes to work on their skills year round.
Mel Curtis, Branch Director