The YMCA Baseball/Softball Complex offers two full-size batting cages with baseball and softball pitching machines. Floor surface is turf covered. Participants must bring their own bats and balls are available at the front desk. Facility offers space in the middle for pitching practice. The facility may be rented for 30 minutes or one hour. Additional time may be rented in 30-minute increments.
YMCA MEMBERS/NON MEMBERS
Individual Rental (30 Minutes): $5.00/$20.00
Individual Rental (60 Minutes): $10.00/$30.00
Entire Facility (60 minutes): $20/60
Rates will apply if you are using the facility for hitting or pitching. You are required to register and pay at the front desk of the main YMCA building prior to entering the Complex. At that time you will receive a key to enter the building.
Cage rentals are based on 30 minute time slots on the hour and half hour. If you are scheduled at 7:00 PM your time is up at 7:30 PM. Rental does not start when you enter the cage. Once your scheduled time is complete you must exit the cage.
If you reserve a time slot, you are liable for the cost of the time reserved. This must be paid prior to using the facility or your next scheduled time will be forfeited.
You are responsible for any and all damages caused by you or anyone that you bring in. If you fail to report any damages it will show up on the surveillance tape and your privileges will be revoked, and the YMCA will pursue reimbursement through legal avenues.
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 9 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Sunday 12pm – 4:30 PM
TEAM RENTALS WILL BE AT THE NON-MEMBER RATE LISTED ABOVE.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR CANCELLATIONS
- You are not permitted to hit or throw into the walls.
- You must wear a helmet.
- No tobacco use is permitted in the facility.
- Put all trash in the containers.
- No spitting of sunflower seeds on the floor.
- No unsupervised children are permitted in the facility at any time. Coaches are responsible for their players using the facility at all times.
- This facility is available due to the support of Curt & Tracy Bryan and fundraising raffles for the facility. The Moshannon Valley YMCA is honored to have a facility that offers the opportunity for athletes to work on their skills year round.
Mel Curtis, Branch Director