Moshannon Valley Summer Camp!
Please contact Mandi Bush at [email protected] to arrange to pick-up a packet or with any questions or concerns!
Monday- Friday: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
|DAILY RATE||5 DAYS|
For more information, contact Mandi Bush at [email protected].
As a benefit to our early learning and summer school age program participants, we offer 5 credit days per summer. Credit days can be used when children are absent from the program. Families receiving financial assistance, sibling discounts or employee benefits will not be eligible for credit days. Families receiving CCIS funding will receive 5 credit days per family NOT per child. All credit days must be used in one year.
Families with more than one child enrolled will receive a 10% fee reduction on the oldest child enrolled.
Fees and Payments:
All contracted days in the agreement must be paid whether or not the child attends. This is necessary in order to maintain a high quality program at the lowest possible cost. YMCA of Centre County reserves the right to raise fees with a minimum 30 day notice. Fees and payment policy is as follows:
- Payments must be made by the Friday prior to care. Payments are to be made at the Y’s member service desk or at the off-site program. Credit cards are accepted at the member services desk only.
- Delinquent payments of more than 2 weeks may result in termination of care.
- A $2.00 per day late fee will be charged for late payments.
- A $5.00 fee will be charged when a school age child is sent without a lunch.
- A $1.00 per minute fee will be charged if a child is picked up after 6:00 PM.
YMCA of Centre County, in accordance with applicable federal and state civil rights laws and regulatory requirements, provides equal opportunity for program services to all persons regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, creed, or disability. Enrollment policies are as follows:
- Preference is given to children requiring full-time care.
- All necessary paperwork and parent orientation must be completed before starting care.
- A two-week probation period is given to all parents. During this time, the agreement may be broken if there are any problems that cannot be resolved.