2019 Upcoming Inline Hockey Leagues/Programs
- Sign-up with a team or as an individual.
- Individual Registration Open
- Games played:
- Tuesday, June 4 through Thursday, July 25
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays (make-up), Thursdays at 7pm & 8pm
- Refs and scorekeepers needed. Contact Josh.
- Equipment required: helmet, shin pads, gloves, skates, stick.
- League includes pool play & playoffs, weather permitting.
What’s our league like?
Our hockey leagues are played in our outdoor in-line hockey rink. Our league games take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays. To participate in the YMCA league players must be at least 14 years old and provide your own helmet, shin pads, gloves, skates, & stick. Players may register individually or by team. Registration can be done online (see above link) or at the State College YMCA. Game jerseys are included in registration fee for skaters. Goalies will play for free but must provide their own jersey and sign a waiver. Questions or to request a team, contact Josh at [email protected].
Summer 2017 Inline Champ is team Teal!
Team Blue – 2016 Summer League Champion