The State College YMCA has a lighted outdoor inline hockey rink for adult and youth hockey programs and leagues. The inline hockey rink is available for rentals. Contact Josh Cone for information about programming or rentals: [email protected] or 814-237-7717.
2022 Inline Hockey Leagues/Programs
- Sign-up with a team or as an individual.
- Individual Registration Open
- Games played:
- Tuesday, June 7 through Thursday, July 28
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays (make-up), Thursdays at 6pm & 7pm
- Refs and scorekeepers needed. Contact Josh.
- Equipment required: helmet, shin pads, gloves, skates, stick.
- League includes pool play & playoffs, weather permitting.
What's our league like?
Our hockey leagues are played in our outdoor inline hockey rink. Our league games take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays. To participate in the YMCA league players must be at least 14 years old and provide your own helmet, shin pads, gloves, skates, & stick. Players may register individually or by team. Registration can be done online (see above link) or at the State College YMCA. Game jerseys are included in registration fee for skaters. Goalies will play for free but must provide their own jersey and sign a waiver. Questions or to request a team, contact Josh at [email protected].