Welcome to the State College YMCA pickleball page.
Winter Indoor YMCA Court Schedule
*There may be changes due to school in-service or weather
**When indoors, the following schedule is to be followed for pickleball. Thank you for your understanding.
- Sunday, February 6 from 10:30am-12pm –Registration Link
- Sunday, March 6 from 10:30am-12pm – Registration Link
- Sunday, April 3 from 10:30am-12pm – Registration Link
Weekly Pickleball Indoor Schedule
- Gym A & B: 6:30am – 8:45am
- Gym B: 8:45am – 9:45am
- Gym A & B: 1:00pm – 3:30pm
- Gym A Only from 10:00am-11:30am
- Gym A & B: 8:00am – 9:45am
- Gym B: 9:45am – 10:00am
- Gym A & B: 1:00pm – 3:30pm
- Gym B: 8:00am-10:00am
- Gym A: 10:15am – 2:15pm
SAVE YOUR WEEKEND SPOT!! — Reserve your spot on weekends indoors. (State College Pickleball Reservation).
- Sign-up at the link provided above. Simple and easy to use.
- Sign-up up to 1 week prior to date.
- 2 hour blocks per reservation.
- As of November 12, only weekend reservations are required.
- Please email Josh with any questions.
Pickleball Outdoor Court Schedule
- Weekdays – 6:30am – 8:00pm
- Saturday – 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Sunday – 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Sunday: please check-in when facility opens.
- Please note that restrooms and inside water fountains will be unavailable when facility is closed.
- Starting August 1st, membership is required to play in YMCA courts.
- Upon check-in, pickleballers will receive a stamp on wrist to display that they have checked in.
- Note: Every M/W/F from 6-8 pm 3 courts will be available to new players. Most nights all 5 will be available, but for now the 3 courts closest to Waupelani Drive are reserved.
Please note the following:
- During SCASD Inservice Days (also snow days), PM Pickleball location and schedule may change.
- The YMCA may change the pickleball schedule for other YMCA programs or special activities at anytime during the year.
- Indoor pickleball may only be played during the reserved times listed below. Non-reserved play times are not permitted indoors.
- NOTE BEGINNERS: Instruction can be done any weekday, not weekends.
- Drop-in to join open pickleball reserved times is $10 per visit.
The YMCA provides nets, paddles & balls. Whenever purchasing personal supplies, check out PickleballCentral.com and use our club code of CRSTATE to get a 5% discount. Contact number is (888)854-0163.
Thank you ProLite & Pickleball Central for letting us demo your new ProLite Chrome paddle.
ProLite Chrome paddle review By: Bo
The Pro Lite Chrome has the tear drop shape and I was pleased how easily I adjusted to the different shape. Very responsive when blocking shots, dinking and great pop for overhead smashes. Control and placement improved with the Pro Lite Chrome when playing very competitive matches. Two of my fellow players used the paddle during our weekly shootouts and both players had the same positive reaction to this paddle. Both players felt the sweet spot was easy to locate and unforced errors were cut down significantly. Overall I would give this paddle a five star rating. Ideal for players looking for a mid weight paddle for power play while not sacrificing the short game.
Questions? Contact Josh at [email protected].