We're a non-profit health and human services organization committed to helping people grow in spirit, mind and body. Founded and supported by our community, we want all of our programs and services to be accessible to everyone in the community regardless of age, background, ability, or income. We're here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family, and your community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself but in your community, too.
When you join the Y, you belong to more than just a place to work out:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills, and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
The Y is a non-profit like no other. Be a member of something special and join today. Stop by any YMCA of Centre County branch to join in person or start the process online now!
No One is Turned Away Due to Inability to Pay
1 in 4 YMCA of Centre County members receive financial assistance through our Open Doors Program, which allows us to provide access to YMCA memberships and programs at a discounted rate to those who qualify.