Membership Benefits for YMCA of Centre County
- Use of Bellefonte, Moshannon Valley, Penns Valley and State College YMCA’s recreational facilities.
- Use of all YMCA state of the art fitness centers totaling over 18,000 sq. ft.
- FREE unlimited land group exercise classes for those with a county-wide membership.
- Free orientation on all fitness equipment.
- Use of three swimming pools (a therapeutic pool and two recreation pools).
- Personal training available (dryland and aquatic).
- Adult recreation basketball and volleyball.
- FREE use of climbing walls during designated hours.
- FREE Child Watch service at designated times for those with a family or youth membership.
- Use of the community rooms at each branch during designated hours.
- Discounted and many free programs for adults, kids and families.
- Certified and friendly staff to help you.
- FREE members-only and community events.
- Financial assistance available based on need/income.
- Membership to the largest human service organization in the world.
YMCA members have several days to register for programs before the general public. Because many programs fill quickly, being a YMCA member gives you a better chance of getting the classes you really want. Members may register in person or online at www.ymcaocc.org.
Facilities may be reserved for special occasions, (birthday parties, meetings, etc.) at the Bellefonte and Moshannon Valley branches as well as the Penns Valley Program Center. Reservations should be made at the facility you are requesting. Please review other available materials that explain the various amenities, activities and program offerings at YMCA locations throughout our community.
Our events allow families to spend quality time together at the YMCA. We will provide fun, interactive choices of recreational games; sports; arts and crafts; swimming; rock climbing; and special events, such as holiday theme nights. To determine program schedules, please contact the front desk staff of your preferred branch, visit our website www.ymcaocc.org or download our mobile app.