Our current “YMCA of Centre County” app is no longer compatible with many newer mobile devices. To continue to provide you with the features available through this platform, we’re switching to a new app called “Daxko,” which features an upgraded interface but remains free to download.
Download the NEW App:
Follow these steps to download the new app for free on your mobile device.
- If you’re viewing this from a mobile device, click on the button below to download the app.
- If you’re viewing this from a desktop, visit the app store on your mobile phone and search “Daxko.” Download the first app that appears in the search. The app’s icon should look like the “Daxko” logo at the bottom of this page.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, it may automatically pull up our association’s information. If not, you’ll be prompted to search for your Y. In the search bar, be sure to type in “YMCA of Centre County.”
Mobile App Features:
If you haven’t used our mobile app before, now’s a great time to get started! When using the mobile app, you’ll have access to many exciting features that enhance your Y experience. Through the app, you can:
- View facility schedules and hours of operation
- Subscribe to alerts and receive notifications as soon as a class or program is cancelled
- Save your Y membership key tag to your phone to make checking in at the front desk even easier
- Register for upcoming programs right from your phone
If you have any questions or need assistance downloading the app, please email [email protected]