Saturdays at 8:30 AM
Starting January 19th
HIGH transforms old school aerobics into a highly addictive new fitness experience that combines simple, modern fitness techniques (i.e. HIIT, plyometrics, etc.) with music you know and love. This results in a high energy, intense, fun workout that leaves participants wanting more. The formula alternates between cardio peaks and toning tracks that will increase your heart rate and strength. Beyond the workout, the HIGH fitness culture embodies a lifestyle of empowering people to maximize their health and be the best version of themselves.
What you can expect from a High Fitness Class:
- A sweaty blast.
- Nostalgic and fun music from all decades and genres that will motivate you to the max.
- Simple and easy to follow fitness choreography.
- Interval training moves: jump squats, burpees, tuck jumps, etc.
- Take it HIGH or take it low! Options for all levels of fitness.
- An energetic, fun, inspiring and welcoming environment.
For more information, contact Jake Schiffer at [email protected] or 814-237-7717.