We’re now offering individual nutrition consultations to assist you in managing all of your weight loss goals. The program consists of monthly meetings that include a voluntary, private weigh-in, opportunities to set monthly personal goals, and nutrition classes taught by a certified Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN). Each month has a different theme. Learn more below!
Hello! I’m Nicole Gee, a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) and mother of two. Creating a healthy lifestyle hasn’t been easy; I’ve struggled with weight loss, managing cravings and overeating, finding time to plan and prepare meals with the demands of work and family, and finding a healthy relationship with food. But, I’m proud of my progress and the lessons I’ve learned along the way.
I’ve spent six years working as a health
educator for corporate wellness and meeting with hundreds of employees providing brief interventions aimed to help participants to understand what actionable behaviors can influence their health. I’ve also spent time as a dietitian at YMCAs in the Bay Area working with members one-on-one and through weight loss programs. I’m so excited to start working with members here at the YMCA of Centre County!
- Initial one hour consultation: $40.00
- Five 30 minute sessions: $125.00
- Ten 30 minute sessions: $225
- Four month weight management club: $100.00
MONTHLY MEETING DATES
- September 12th: How to Successfully Lose and Maintain a Healthy Body Weight
- October 10th: How to Honor Hunger and Avoid Overeating
- November 14th: How to Create Nutritious and Satisfying Snacks
- December 12th: How to Respect Your Fullness to Avoid Overeating
- January 9th: Building Lean Muscle with Nutrition and Exercise
- February 14th: Learning to Cope With Stress/Emotions Without Food
- March 12th: Reduce Sugar and Conquer Your Sweet Tooth
- April 10th: How to Make Nutritious Meals on Little Time and Money
- May 14th: Carbohydrates. Friend or Foe?
- June 11th: How to Eat Healthy While Traveling
- July 9th: Fats and Oils for a Healthy Heart and Body
- August 13th: How to Find Satisfaction and Pleasure from Eating
HOW DO I SET UP AN APPOINTMENT?
To register for this exciting new program, stop by the front desk, click the registration link below, or contact Jake Schiffer at [email protected] or 814-237-7717.