The Y’s cause is to strengthen the community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. That’s why we’re here working with you everyday, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support your need to learn, grow and thrive.
A GYM TRANSFORMS BODIES. THE Y TRANSFORMS LIVES.
At the Y, you’re not just a member of the facility; you’re part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being and giving back and supporting our neighbors, our membership gives you and your community the opportunity to grow and thrive.
To learn more about the center and employment opportunities, please contact Liz Toukonen at [email protected]
|Monday – Thursday
|5:30 AM – 9:00 PM
5:30 AM – 8:00 PM
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
Branches subject to modified hours on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve. Check posted signs for details.
Our spacious 13,400 square foot state-of-the-art facility will feature:
- After School Program
- Child Watch
- Open Doors Financial Assistance
- Senior Programs
- Spinning Classes
- Summer Day Camps
- Teen Fitness Programs
- Variety of Fitness Classes
- Wellness Center -Equipped with Precor® Strength, Bikes, Treadmills, Ellipticals and Free Weights
Membership provides access to our facility and helps you build a positive, healthy lifestyle.
Included with membership:
- Free orientation on all fitness equipment
- Discounted programs for adults, kids & families
- Free child watch service at designated times
- Financial Assistance available based on need
- Certified and friendly staff to assist you
YMCA OF CENTRE COUNTY MEMBERSHIP
There is also the option to purchase a YMCA of Centre County membership, which includes access to the Bellefonte, State College, Moshannon Valley (Philipsburg) and Penns Valley facilities. Learn More
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
- FIGHT TO BE FIT - Sign up at the front desk of any YMCA of Centre County Branch to get your “FIGHT TO BE FIT” punch card. Each time you come into the Y from October 1 – October 31, you can get your card punched by the front desk staff. Complete your punch card by October 31 and turn […]
- FALL BASKETBALL CLINIC – STATE COLLEGE - September 28 – November 16 This clinic will be held every Saturday this fall and is taught by Jamar Smack – a former collegiate basketball player. There will be a wide range of drills and exercises to increase performance. Participants can expect to enhance their skills, condition their bodies, and above all, have fun! For […]
- NEW Weight Management Club - We’re now offering individual nutrition consultations to assist you in managing all of your weight loss goals. The program consists of monthly meetings that include a voluntary, private weigh-in, opportunities to set monthly personal goals, and nutrition classes taught by a certified Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN). Each month has a different theme. Learn more below! […]
- YMCA of Centre County Inclement Weather Policies - State College Branch Penns Valley Program Center Bellefonte Branch Moshannon Valley Branch For further questions, please contact the specific branch for which you need assistance from. Thank you.
- Community Appreciation Winners for Penns Valley Branch - Congratulations to our three winners! 1 Free Month Unlimited Classes: James Falls 1 Free Personal Training: Karen Grove Free 3 Month Membership: Kristen Riddle To receive your gift certificate please stop by the Penns Valley YMCA.
- December 7 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm