The Y’s cause is to strengthen the community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. That’s why we’re here working with you everyday, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support your need to learn, grow and thrive.
A GYM TRANSFORMS BODIES. THE Y TRANSFORMS LIVES.
At the Y, you’re not just a member of the facility; you’re part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being and giving back and supporting our neighbors, our membership gives you and your community the opportunity to grow and thrive.
To learn more about the center and employment opportunities, please contact Liz Toukonen at [email protected]
2020 Thanksgiving Hours:
- Wednesday, November 25: 5:30 AM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday, November 26: CLOSED
- Friday, November, 27: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- NO fitness classes will be held on Friday, November 27 or Saturday, November 28.
|Monday – Thursday
|5:30 AM – 8:00 PM
5:30 AM – 7:00 PM
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
Branches subject to modified hours on Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve. Check posted signs for details.
Our spacious 13,400 square foot state-of-the-art facility will feature:
- After School Program
- Child Watch
- Open Doors Financial Assistance
- Senior Programs
- Spinning Classes
- Summer Day Camps
- Teen Fitness Programs
- Variety of Fitness Classes
- Wellness Center -Equipped with Precor® Strength, Bikes, Treadmills, Ellipticals and Free Weights
Membership provides access to our facility and helps you build a positive, healthy lifestyle.
Included with membership:
- Free orientation on all fitness equipment
- Discounted programs for adults, kids & families
- Free child watch service at designated times
- Financial Assistance available based on need
- Certified and friendly staff to assist you
YMCA OF CENTRE COUNTY MEMBERSHIP
There is also the option to purchase a YMCA of Centre County membership, which includes access to the Bellefonte, State College, Moshannon Valley (Philipsburg) and Penns Valley facilities. Learn More
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics – Centre Volunteers in Medicine - FREE Walk-In Clinics from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM During our regularly scheduled Summer Lunch food distributions, Centre Volunteers in Medicine (CVIM) will offer COVID-19 vaccines on the dates listed below. There is no cost to receive the vaccine and insurance information is not required. Pfizer (2 doses ages 12 and older) and Johnson and […]
- Bake With Love Cookbooks - The Bake With Love Project, started by State College Area High School Junior Madeline Krentzman, strives to fight food insecurity in Centre County through its partnership with our Anti-Hunger Program. Proceeds from the sale of these cookbooks will benefit our efforts to combat food insecurity within the communities we serve. If you’d like to purchase […]
- Supporting Our Community During COVID-19 - The services the Y provides to local kids and families are needed now more than ever. At the start of COVID-19, we knew we needed to quickly find innovative ways to support our community. We have organized the following services to meet the critical needs of our neighbors during this challenging time. Food For Those […]
- NEW Mobile App - Our old “YMCA of Centre County” app is no longer available for download as it is not compatible with many newer mobile devices. To continue to provide you with the features available through this platform, we’re switching to a new app called “Daxko,” which features an upgraded interface but remains free to download. Download the […]
- YMCA of Centre County Inclement Weather Policies - Up-to-date information regarding facility closures and program cancellations can be found on our Alerts Page. State College Branch Penns Valley Program Center Bellefonte Branch Moshannon Valley Branch For further questions, please contact the specific branch you need assistance from. Thank you.
- August 7 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- August 14 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm