The Y’s cause is to strengthen the community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. That’s why we’re here working with you everyday, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support your need to learn, grow and thrive.
A GYM TRANSFORMS BODIES. THE Y TRANSFORMS LIVES.
At the Y, you’re not just a member of the facility; you’re part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being and giving back and supporting our neighbors, our membership gives you and your community the opportunity to grow and thrive.
To learn more about the center and employment opportunities, please contact Liz Toukonen at [email protected]
|Monday – Thursday
|5:30 AM – 8:00 PM
5:30 AM – 7:00 PM
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
Branches subject to modified hours on Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve. Check posted signs for details.
Our spacious 13,400 square foot state-of-the-art facility will feature:
- After School Program
- Child Watch
- Open Doors Financial Assistance
- Senior Programs
- Spinning Classes
- Summer Day Camps
- Teen Fitness Programs
- Variety of Fitness Classes
- Wellness Center -Equipped with Precor® Strength, Bikes, Treadmills, Ellipticals and Free Weights
Membership provides access to our facility and helps you build a positive, healthy lifestyle.
Included with membership:
- Free orientation on all fitness equipment
- Discounted programs for adults, kids & families
- Free child watch service at designated times
- Financial Assistance available based on need
- Certified and friendly staff to assist you
YMCA OF CENTRE COUNTY MEMBERSHIP
There is also the option to purchase a YMCA of Centre County membership, which includes access to the Bellefonte, State College, Moshannon Valley (Philipsburg) and Penns Valley facilities. Learn More
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
- OUTDOOR YOGA AT THE STATE COLLEGE BRANCH - Starting June 21 Sundays from 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM In the backyard of the State College YMCA Cost: Included in $20/month group exercise fees. June 21 and June 28 classes are FREE! The State College YMCA is offering an outdoor yoga program this summer! Come get some fresh air and relax in a calming […]
- Anti-Hunger Program Information - The Y is committed to ensuring that no one in our community goes hungry during these unprecedented times. Although our facilities are now open, the services listed here will remain active until further notice. Learn more about our food distribution efforts and support the cause today! Summer Lunch Program: YMCA of Centre County’s Anti-Hunger Program […]
- Virtual Coffee Talk - Join us for a weekly Coffee Talk through Zoom on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 AM. Click the link below to join. For more information, contact Cindy Lupton at [email protected] https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82622559114
- YMCA At Home Workouts – Classes Live and Recorded - Need something to do at home? Check out our line-up of weekly classes live on Zoom and pre-recorded on YouTube. YMCA At Home Workouts – Live & Pre-recorded.
- Supporting Our Community - The services the Y provides to kids and families are needed now more than ever. As our facilities reopen, we continue to remain committed to supporting our community throughout this crisis by providing: Drive-Through Food Distribution: When schools were mandated to close, many children lost access to healthy meals provided through their school’s free and […]
- September 12