The Y’s cause is to strengthen the community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. That’s why we’re here working with you everyday, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support your need to learn, grow and thrive.
A GYM TRANSFORMS BODIES. THE Y TRANSFORMS LIVES.
At the Y, you’re not just a member of the facility; you’re part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being and giving back and supporting our neighbors, our membership gives you and your community the opportunity to grow and thrive.
To learn more about the center and employment opportunities, please contact Liz Toukonen at [email protected]
|Monday – Thursday
|5:30 AM – 8:00 PM
5:30 AM – 7:00 PM
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
Branches subject to modified hours on Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve. Check posted signs for details.
Our spacious 13,400 square foot state-of-the-art facility will feature:
- After School Program
- Child Watch
- Open Doors Financial Assistance
- Senior Programs
- Spinning Classes
- Summer Day Camps
- Teen Fitness Programs
- Variety of Fitness Classes
- Wellness Center -Equipped with Precor® Strength, Bikes, Treadmills, Ellipticals and Free Weights
Membership provides access to our facility and helps you build a positive, healthy lifestyle.
Included with membership:
- Free orientation on all fitness equipment
- Discounted programs for adults, kids & families
- Free child watch service at designated times
- Financial Assistance available based on need
- Certified and friendly staff to assist you
YMCA OF CENTRE COUNTY MEMBERSHIP
There is also the option to purchase a YMCA of Centre County membership, which includes access to the Bellefonte, State College, Moshannon Valley (Philipsburg) and Penns Valley facilities. Learn More
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
- NEW Mobile App - Our current “YMCA of Centre County” app is no longer compatible with many newer mobile devices. To continue to provide you with the features available through this platform, we’re switching to a new app called “Daxko,” which features an upgraded interface but remains free to download. Download the NEW App: Follow these steps to download […]
- Supporting Our Community During COVID-19 - The services the Y provides to kids and families are needed now more than ever. In March, our facilities were mandated to close, but we knew we needed to quickly find innovative ways to continue to be here for our community. We organized the following services to meet the critical needs of our neighbors during […]
- YMCA of Centre County Inclement Weather Policies - Up-to-date information regarding facility closures and program cancellations can be found on our Alerts Page. State College Branch Penns Valley Program Center Bellefonte Branch Moshannon Valley Branch For further questions, please contact the specific branch you need assistance from. Thank you.
- YMCA of the USA Spotlights YMCA of Centre County’s Anti-Hunger Program Efforts - The article below was written by a YMCA of the USA representative in response to questions from White House officials regarding efforts being made by local YMCAs to aid community members during the Coronavirus outbreak. We’re pleased to have been one of the two associations that they chose to spotlight. Read the full post here. […]
- October 10 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm