The Y’s cause is to strengthen the community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. That’s why we’re here working with you everyday, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support your need to learn, grow and thrive.
A GYM TRANSFORMS BODIES. THE Y TRANSFORMS LIVES.
At the Y, you’re not just a member of the facility; you’re part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being and giving back and supporting our neighbors, our membership gives you and your community the opportunity to grow and thrive.
To learn more about the center and employment opportunities, please contact Liz Toukonen at [email protected]
|Monday – Thursday
|5:30 AM – 9:00 PM
5:30 AM – 8:00 PM
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
Branches subject to modified hours on Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve. Check posted signs for details.
Our spacious 13,400 square foot state-of-the-art facility will feature:
- After School Program
- Child Watch
- Open Doors Financial Assistance
- Senior Programs
- Spinning Classes
- Summer Day Camps
- Teen Fitness Programs
- Variety of Fitness Classes
- Wellness Center -Equipped with Precor® Strength, Bikes, Treadmills, Ellipticals and Free Weights
Membership provides access to our facility and helps you build a positive, healthy lifestyle.
Included with membership:
- Free orientation on all fitness equipment
- Discounted programs for adults, kids & families
- Free child watch service at designated times
- Financial Assistance available based on need
- Certified and friendly staff to assist you
YMCA OF CENTRE COUNTY MEMBERSHIP
There is also the option to purchase a YMCA of Centre County membership, which includes access to the Bellefonte, State College, Moshannon Valley (Philipsburg) and Penns Valley facilities. Learn More
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
- Now more than ever, we need your support. - YMCA Members: We hope that you and your family are safe and well. As we all brave unfamiliar territory, your support as a member during this time is critical, as the services the Y provides to kids and families are needed now more than ever. Although our facilities are currently closed to the public, we […]
- At Home Workouts - We know that exercise is an important part of our members’ daily lives. While we wish our facilities could be open right now to support your fitness needs, we want to continue to be a resource for you as you seek to maintain your health and well-being until we can welcome you back into our […]
- YMCA of the USA Spotlights YMCA of Centre County’s Anti-Hunger Program Efforts - The article below was written by a YMCA of the USA representative in response to questions from White House officials regarding efforts being made by local YMCAs to aid community members during the Coronavirus outbreak. We’re pleased to have been one of the two associations that they chose to spotlight. Read the full post here. […]
- Anti-Hunger Program Provides Food to Those Impacted by COVID-19 Closures - YMCA of Centre County’s Anti-Hunger Program is prepared to help children in need of food while schools are closed due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We realize that many children in our community were dependent on the meals they received at school through the Free/Reduced Lunch Program. As a result, we’ve set up drive through […]
- Child Care for Essential Employees - We know many parents in our community are still required to report to work during mandated school closures, making it difficult to ensure their children are cared for during the day. We feel strongly that this is a need the Y is positioned to address, and we will begin offering child care programs for essential […]
There are no upcoming events at this time.