The Y’s cause is to strengthen the community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. That’s why we’re here working with you everyday, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support your need to learn, grow and thrive.
A GYM TRANSFORMS BODIES. THE Y TRANSFORMS LIVES.
At the Y, you’re not just a member of the facility; you’re part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being and giving back and supporting our neighbors, our membership gives you and your community the opportunity to grow and thrive.
To learn more about the center and employment opportunities, please contact Liz Toukonen at [email protected]
|Monday – Thursday
|5:30 AM – 9:00 PM
5:30 AM – 8:00 PM
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
Branches subject to modified hours on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve. Check posted signs for details.
Our spacious 13,400 square foot state-of-the-art facility will feature:
- After School Program
- Child Watch
- Open Doors Financial Assistance
- Senior Programs
- Spinning Classes
- Summer Day Camps
- Teen Fitness Programs
- Variety of Fitness Classes
- Wellness Center -Equipped with Precor® Strength, Bikes, Treadmills, Ellipticals and Free Weights
Membership provides access to our facility and helps you build a positive, healthy lifestyle.
Included with membership:
- Free orientation on all fitness equipment
- Discounted programs for adults, kids & families
- Free child watch service at designated times
- Financial Assistance available based on need
- Certified and friendly staff to assist you
YMCA OF CENTRE COUNTY MEMBERSHIP
There is also the option to purchase a YMCA of Centre County membership, which includes access to the Bellefonte, State College, Moshannon Valley (Philipsburg) and Penns Valley facilities. Learn More
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
- Fencing at the State College Branch - Take A Stab at Fencing! Saturdays 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM in the small gym Jan 11 – Feb 29 Member Registration: Opens Dec. 14th – $80 Non-Member Registration: Opens December 21st – $160 Often called physical chess, fencing is a sport that exercises both the body and the mind. This class will introduce the […]
- Monthly Themed Yoga at the State College Branch - All members of the Unlimited Group Exercise program can now register for any of these free yoga classes offered on Sundays every month of the year! These classes are intended for all levels and are themed to offer variety throughout the year. Sign up at the front desk. Classes are taught by our certified yoga instructor […]
- Boxing Basics at the State College Branch - Tuesdays at 12:00 PM and Thursdays at 6:00 PM Gym A Starting January 14th Come join Jake and Robbie each week as we fuse boxing, plyometrics, and weights into this fun workout. The fundamentals of boxing will be taught in a low pressure, self paced environment. Expect to sweat as we burn calories and build […]
- HIGH Fitness at the State College Branch - Saturdays at 8:30 AM Small Gym Starting January 19th HIGH transforms old school aerobics into a highly addictive new fitness experience that combines simple, modern fitness techniques (i.e. HIIT, plyometrics, etc.) with music you know and love. This results in a high energy, intense, fun workout that leaves participants wanting more. The formula alternates between […]
- Philipsburg-Osceola High School Freshman Saves Money to Help Our Backpack Program - Meet Preston Putillion, a freshman at Philipsburg-Osceola Area High School. Preston plays football and basketball for the Mounties, but when he’s not on the field or the court, he spends time helping his neighbors with yard work. He’s often compensated for time spent doing these small chores, and after saving for a few months, the […]
- December 7 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm