The Y’s cause is to strengthen the community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. That’s why we’re here working with you everyday, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support your need to learn, grow and thrive.
A GYM TRANSFORMS BODIES. THE Y TRANSFORMS LIVES.
At the Y, you’re not just a member of the facility; you’re part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being and giving back and supporting our neighbors, our membership gives you and your community the opportunity to grow and thrive.
To learn more about the center and employment opportunities, please contact Liz Toukonen at [email protected]
|Monday – Thursday
|5:30 AM – 9:00 PM
5:30 AM – 8:00 PM
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
Branches subject to modified hours on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve. Check posted signs for details.
Our spacious 13,400 square foot state-of-the-art facility will feature:
- After School Program
- Child Watch
- Open Doors Financial Assistance
- Senior Programs
- Spinning Classes
- Summer Day Camps
- Teen Fitness Programs
- Variety of Fitness Classes
- Wellness Center -Equipped with Precor® Strength, Bikes, Treadmills, Ellipticals and Free Weights
Membership provides access to our facility and helps you build a positive, healthy lifestyle.
Included with membership:
- Free orientation on all fitness equipment
- Discounted programs for adults, kids & families
- Free child watch service at designated times
- Financial Assistance available based on need
- Certified and friendly staff to assist you
YMCA OF CENTRE COUNTY MEMBERSHIP
There is also the option to purchase a YMCA of Centre County membership, which includes access to the Bellefonte, State College, Moshannon Valley (Philipsburg) and Penns Valley facilities. Learn More
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
- American Red Cross Lifeguarding Classes - ARE YOU WHISTLE WORTHY? There’s no more rewarding way to spend your summer vacation than earning money while protecting others! YMCA of Centre County is offering American Red Cross Lifeguarding courses this spring. Classes will include online learning followed by pool skill sessions. Beat the late season rush and save a few dollars by signing […]
- NEW Sport Specific Training Program - Individualized Sport-Specific Training Program: 1 v 1 training tailored to each athlete’s personal goals and needs. Our Initial SKILLZ Assessment will diagnose strengths and weaknesses allowing us to then add to the strengths and eliminate the weaknesses. We also ensure to not only train our clients, but to educate them as well. 10 sessions for […]
- Indoor Super Sprint Triathlon for ALL!! @ State College Branch - SUNDAY, JANUARY 26 @ 8AM 4TH ANNUAL INDOOR TRIATHLON 10 MINUTE POOL SWIM + 10 MINUTE INDOOR CYCLE RIDE + 10 MINUTE TREADMILL RUN = TOTAL DISTANCE (DECATHLON SCORING) ONLINE REGISTRATION – $25 For more info, check out the Indoor Triathlon home page.
- YMCA of Centre County Inclement Weather Policies - Up-to-date information regarding facility closures and program cancellations can be found on our Alerts Page. State College Branch Penns Valley Program Center Bellefonte Branch Moshannon Valley Branch For further questions, please contact the specific branch you need assistance from. Thank you.
- Fencing at the State College Branch - Take A Stab at Fencing! Saturdays 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM in the small gym Jan 11 – Feb 29 Member Registration: Opens Dec. 14th – $80 Non-Member Registration: Opens December 21st – $160 Often called physical chess, fencing is a sport that exercises both the body and the mind. This class will introduce the […]
There are no upcoming events at this time.