County-Wide Membership Rates
Moshannon Valley Branch Membership Rates
Penns Valley Branch Membership Rates
Youth: 0-17 years
Student: 18+ Full time student, must present a current class schedule
Adult: 18+ years
Partner/Couple: Two adults within the same household
One Parent Family: one parent w/dependents up to 18 yrs old; includes full-time students through age 25
Family: Two adults within the same household w/dependents up to age 18; includes full-time students through age 25
Senior: Age 62+
Senior Family: Senior couple, with one person 62 yrs of age or older
ANNUAL PAYMENT PLAN
- One payment annually on your membership anniversary date.
- A friendly reminder will be sent to you when your membership is about to expire.
- Annual membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
EASY MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
- Payments will be automatically deducted each month on the 1st, 5th, 15th, or 20th.
- You designate whether it is from your checking or savings or credit card account.
- When you join, you will pay the joiner’s fee and a pro-rated first month.
- Monthly payment changes or cancellations must be submitted to the YMCA in writing 30 days in advance of your next scheduled monthly withdrawal.
- Agreements explaining the bankdraft program are available at the Member Service Desk.
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special.