Before you Begin…
PLEASE NOTE: If you are reactivating a YMCA membership or wish to take advantage of a special membership promotion, you should complete the process in-person to avoid additional charges.
- Have your payment preference ready:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from a Checking or Savings account.
- Credit Card payments: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Your choice of the 1st, 5th , 15th, or 20th of each month.
- Bank draft changes or cancellations must be submitted 30 days in advance of next monthly withdrawal.
Not comfortable joining online? Have questions before you sign up? You can always stop by one of our facilities in Bellefonte, State College, Moshannon Valley, or Penns Valley and our member services staff will help you set up your membership in-person.
Relationships are very important to us at the YMCA. We want to get to know you and want to be sure you have everything you need to start your first days out right. After you’ve joined online, make sure you stop by one of our branches to:
- Tour the facility
- Get your membership card
- Have your photo taken
- Sign a membership application
- Schedule a fitness orientation
If the frame below does not load, click here to join online now.
Monthly Memberships are a continuous membership plan. Membership will remain in effect until the member initiates its termination by giving the YMCA a written notice 30 days prior to the next scheduled monthly withdrawal date. Failure to give 30 day written termination notice will result in that month’s fees being non-refundable. Written notice can be submitted in-person at the front desk or by clicking here to contact your Y branch via email.