Before you Begin…
PLEASE NOTE: If you are reactivating a YMCA membership, you should complete the process in-person. Those who are re-joining do not need to pay the joining fee a second time, and completing the reactivation online will result in an additional charge.
- Have your payment preference ready:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from a Checking or Savings account.
- Credit Card payments: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Your choice of the 1st, 5th , 15th, or 20th of each month.
- Bank draft changes or cancellations must be submitted 30 days in advance of next monthly draw.
Not comfortable joining online? Have questions before you sign up? You can always stop by one of our facilities in Bellefonte, State College, Moshannon Valley, or Penns Valley and our member services staff will help you set up your membership in-person.
Relationships are very important to us at the YMCA. We want to get to know you and want to be sure you have everything you need to start your first days out right. After you’ve joined online, make sure you stop by one of our branches to:
- Tour the facility
- Get your membership card
- Have your photo taken
- Sign a membership application
- Schedule a fitness orientation
If the frame below does not load, click here to join online now.