Daily Guest Passes
A daily guest pass can be purchased at our Member Services Desk at any branch of the YMCA of Centre County.
Youth – $5.00
Adult – $10.00
Family – $15.00
YMCA of Centre County participates in YMCA of the USA’s Nationwide Membership Program. Nationwide Membership allows us to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work, or travel. Using this membership program, you have the option to visit any participating Y in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home location is the facility that enrolled you as a member and that collects your membership dues).
With Nationwide Membership, members can visit any participating Y in the United States and Puerto Rico through membership at their home Y, at no additional cost.
What You Need to Know:
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA members.
- Nationwide members must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible to participate in Nationwide Membership.
- Nationwide members will be able to use our facilities at no charge for 14 visits. After this time, you may be asked to purchase a membership to continue using the facility on a regular basis.
- If you plan to travel for an extended period of time or will be residing in a different location for more than 28 days (and this prevents you from using your home Y at least 50% of the time), you will need to place your home Y membership on hold or cancel it and join the Y where you will be living or traveling during this time period. Be sure to plan ahead – many Y facilities require a few weeks’ notice to place your account on hold.
- If you are a college student, you will need to join the Y that you are using 50% or more of the time while you are in school. Nationwide Membership is based on individual usage and not on the family unit. Most Ys have a student membership option.
- Make sure the Y offers the services and amenities you plan to use.
- Bring a photo ID with you for your visit.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver when visiting another Y location.