This research study hopes to make healthy home cooking a habit!
Pursuit is a mobile application that offers recipes that teach healthy cooking skills. The app was created by a registered dietitian and helps make eating healthy easy and enjoyable. We intend to offer Pursuit as part of a research study to learn more about the application and its impact on cooking habits. The study interventions involve cooking healthy meals weekly. Recipes range in difficulty. Pursuit is perfect for people looking to learn how to start cooking and/or people who know how to cook but want to learn how to cook healthier meals.
What does the study involve?
- Eight-week study
- FREE access to Pursuit app
- Four-week meal plan
- Grocery list
- Questionnaires to measure important aspects of your experience
- Entered to win a FREE month of YMCA membership or personal training session upon competition
Can I Join?
You may be able to enroll if you currently:
- Are a YMCA of Centre County member (this study is only open to Y members).
- Are English language proficient
- Own a smartphone with iOS Apple Store or Google Play
- Have access to at least a microwave oven and/or stove top
How Do I Join?
If you are interested in participating, please sign-up at the front desk or email the study team at [email protected]