Regular Hours Of Operation
Monday-Thursday: 5:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday: 5:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
The Y’s cause is to strengthen the community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. That’s why we’re here working with you everyday, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
WE’RE MORE THAN A GYM
At the Y, you’re not just a member of the facility; you’re part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being and giving back and supporting our neighbors, our membership gives you and your community the opportunity to grow and thrive.
To learn more about the center and employment opportunities, please contact Elise Noyes, Human Resources Assistant Director: email@example.com
|Monday – Thursday
|5:30 AM – 9:00 PM
5:30 AM – 8:00 PM
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
Branches subject to modified hours on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve. Check posted signs for details.
Our spacious 13,400 square foot state-of-the-art facility will feature:
- After School Program
- Child Watch
- Open Doors Financial Assistance
- Pre-school Classes
- Senior Programs
- Spinning Classes
- Summer Day Camps
- Teen Fitness Programs
- Variety of Fitness Classes
- Wellness Center -Equipped with Precor® Strength, Bikes, Treadmills, Ellipticals and Free Weights
Membership provides access to our facility and helps you build a positive, healthy lifestyle.
Included with membership:
- Free orientation on all fitness equipment
- Discounted programs for adults, kids & families
- Free child watch service at designated times
- Financial Assistance available based on need
- Certified and friendly staff to assist you
YMCA OF CENTRE COUNTY MEMBERSHIP
There is also the option to purchase a YMCA of Centre County membership, which includes access to the Bellefonte, State College, Moshannon Valley (Philipsburg) and Penns Valley facilities. Learn More
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
- New Tumbling Classes at the Penns Valley YMCA! - The two classes we have offered are: Mommy & Me and Tumbling Tots Come and join in on the fun! For more information contact the Penns Valley Y!
- State College Rock Climbing Policy Change (if you climb, please read) - YMCA OPEN ROCK CLIMBING CHANGES STARTING THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2017 **Open Rock Climbing participants, please make note of the following changes to climbing operations: You or someone with you must be certified to belay to participate in open climbing. In order to facilitate these changes, the YMCA will provide FREE belay certification training during Open […]
- Annual YMCA Dodgeball Tournament - SATURDAY, APRIL 8 – 10AM TO 3PM REGISTER ONLINE TEAM INFORMATION PACKET_2017 Till March 19 – $95 per team (6-8 persons) March 20 to April 8 – $100 per team The Y Dodgeball Tournament Details Welcome to year 13 of the State College YMCA’s Annual Dodgeball Tournament. This tournament is open to local and traveling […]
- What happens when we have bad weather at the Y - Check out your branches Inclement Weather Policies: State College Branch Inclement Weather Policies Moshannon Valley Branch Inclement Weather Policies Penns Valley Program Center Weather Policies Bellefonte Branch Inclement Weather Policies
- Community Appreciation Winners for Penns Valley Branch - Congratulations to our three winners! 1 Free Month Unlimited Classes: James Falls 1 Free Personal Training: Karen Grove Free 3 Month Membership: Kristen Riddle To receive your gift certificate please stop by the Penns Valley YMCA.
- March 25 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Support The Penns Valley YMCA Program Center
The YMCA of Centre County opened a new Program Center at the former Gettig Pharmaceuticals building in Spring Mills in December of 2015. The center offers wellness and physical fitness opportunities for people of all ages, as well as afterschool, summer day camp, and senior programs, Open Doors financial assistance, and much more. The YMCA is looking forward to collaborating with more organizations to serve the community together.
The YMCA of Centre County welcomes charitable donations to help offset the costs for the construction, equipment, and supplies used to renovate and open the new Penns Valley YMCA Program Center. As a 501(c)(3) charity, donations to the YMCA of Centre County are tax-deductible. Contact Theresa Mast at 814-237-7717 to discuss giving options or GIVE NOW.
The Y appreciates any and all support received and looks forward to working with the Penns Valley community to provide opportunities for youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.